Alberta, British Columbia & Saskatchewan
Site Services in Alberta, British Columbia & Saskatchewan
We meet the industrial site and labour service needs of our clients, within the heavy industrial, oil and gas, petrochemical, and manufacturing sectors.
Our team consists of skilled carpenters, operators, labourers and maintenance personnel. Principle Projects can provide the following services as a general contractor or subcontractor.
Common Site Services Include:
- Industrial cleaning and janitorial services
- Installation and maintenance of site trailers, skirting, stairs, walkways, handrails, etc.
- Washing, re-fueling and maintenance of site equipment
- 24-hour snow removal and sanding
- Heating and hoarding for winter construction
- Road maintenance (incl. dust control)
- Site water distribution
- 24-hr skilled labour services up to 50 personnel
- Trained flagging and safety watch personnel
- Temporary and permanent site boundaries (fencing, guard rails, gates, and jersey barriers)
- Industrial equipment rental
- De-watering services
- Grass cutting, weed control and landscaping
- Building and facility maintenance