Alberta, British Columbia & Saskatchewan
Concrete Scanning, Coring & Cutting
Concrete Scanning, Coring & Cutting in Alberta, British Columbia & Saskatchewan
Hilti Concrete Scanning System – Ground Penetrating Radar
- Provides real-time view of the inside of concrete structures and generates accurate images automatically for direct on-site evaluation.
- Displays a top view and cross sections of the scan in 2D and 3D for easy object mapping and multilayer identification.
- Compact all-in-one design offers easy operation, plus unmatched data visualization means hundreds of square meters of concrete can be inspected in a day.
- Locating rebars, tendons, metal and plastic conduits, glass-fiber cables, voids and wood in dry concrete structures at depths of up to 300 mm Minimizing the risk of hitting concealed objects when drilling anchor holes or through holes, breaking out openings and in diamond coring and sawing work.
- Rebar extension (post-installed rebar connections) in structural applications.
- Inspection of floors, decks, slabs, balconies, etc. in structures such as tunnels, bridges and buildings.
Utilizing Hilti Diamond Drilling system, we are able to core holes as large as 600mm (23 5/8”).
- Drilling through-holes and penetrations
- Manhole openings
We also utilize the Hilti Water management System to keep jobsites clean as all slurry is collected and water utilized in a recycled loop saving unnecessary labour to clean up post job.
Stand behind push concrete saws are suited for the majority of your needs with a cutting depth of up to 7”. If that isn’t enough, we have self propelled versions able to cut to a depth of 13” for those heavy industrial floor slabs and foundations.